Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I don't really feel comfortable typing in this blog, but I don't really feel comfortable sitting here either. Dear Women, I'm not crazy, you're just not interesting. I feel as though most of the words you will try to impress me with are from one of your "eccentric" friends, and he or she has probably searched vigorously through dictionary.com to impress you. Most of the topics you talk about are predictable and boring-- your opinions on art are all the same. Music, well, I happen to be the most arrogant music lover ever; as well as the worst musician. The problem is, I can categorize which person you fall into, based upon what music you listen to. You probably will say you like The Clash, but will fail to tell me one decent song besides "London Calling." You'll tell me then that you like the New York Dolls a little, but can not name a song. Throw in an obscure artist, namely someone whose voice is a little unbearable or whose music is ridiculous--- to the point where they are not anyone's favorite artist, but someone whose song plays and you bob your head to. The sad thing is that I know who you really are. It's unimpressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment